- B.Sc. in electrical (Electronics) engineering from Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering from Amir-Kabir (Polytechnique) University of Technology, Tehran, Iran,
- Ph.D. in electrical engineering (Mobile Communication Networks) from the University of Sheffield, Sheffield, U.K.
- I have been ranked among the first three titleholders in the competition for Mathematics Olympiad, throughout the country.
- Award for the Ranking 1st student in the ECE department (B.Sc level)
- Recipient of the 4-year studentship for studying toward Ph.D. in electrical engineering
- Introduced by National Elite Foundation
- Associate professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- Head of Network Traffic Engineering Lab: From 2009
- Member of the exellence committee of NGN,Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI), Tehran: From February 2008 to December 2011